So, I bought a new cell phone...

MadVlad

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree about the poor quality of regular ringtones available by default. My wife and I just purchased a couple KRZR's and in trying to pick a ringtone we were both unsatisfied with the default offerings and I refuse to PAY for a regular ring that isn't annoying. I think I've forgotten what a decent ringtone sounded like. :(

I too just got a new mobile phone and was disappointed in the choice of ringtones that were included with it. I think that the phone companies must be doing it on purpose so we have to spend more money downloading one we actually like. What really gets me is that I went from a RAZR to a RAZR vXX and it doesn't have the standard Motorola ringtones I'd become accustomed to in my past four phones. It doesn't even have the irritating "hello moto" that I thought was required on all Motorola equipment.

Archived