Number of fatal shootings lower in Saginaw this year.

wolverine

Tragically this weekend 3 people were shot (2 people died)...both on East and West sides. Hopefully the person who survived will make it.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginawnews/inde....xml&coll=9

[Raheem] Nash was one of two people gunned down in the streets of Saginaw early Sunday.

The second victim is 16-year-old Jason D. Howard-Dunbar of Saginaw, found dead just before 3 a.m. in the road at Lapeer and North Ninth, police said.

In a related shooting, 19-year-old DeAngelo L. Kelley of Saginaw suffered a chest wound, and another person showed up at St. Mary's of Michigan hospital about 3 a.m. with a gunshot wound.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I guess I'm going to not ride my bike through this hood anymore. This is right over by St Mary's hospital for those of you not familiar with the area

Appears to be random:

Police ID fatal shooting victim

Saturday, July 07, 2007

THE SAGINAW NEWS

Saginaw police have identified a teen homicide victim gunned down around 6 p.m. Thursday as he rode his bike on Emerson near South Warren.

I agree and disagree at the same time, Saginaw crime has a track record of being random, or cases of mistaken identity (which I technically classify as random also) However, in this case, I have a feeling that maybe it might not be random although the police currently believe it is. The shooting occurred at 6 pm, so you would have to be pretty motivated to take someone out during these hours considering there would be other people out and about. Although there's all that no snitching bs on the East side.

Archived