Michelin on Main

gs3

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just thinking, "Where can I buy a shirt that helps advertise Michelin?" and now my question is answered! I hope that Meineke mufflers opens a merchandise operation downtown. I'd love to have a shirt that has their logo on the front and "You're not gonna pay a lot for that muffler!" on the back.

When we walked by the other day, my wife asked why she would ever go in there. I had no response. I'll be interested to see what it is like when they open, but I can't think of anything that might draw me back after my first visit.

When we walked by the other day, my wife asked why she would ever go in there. I had no response. I'll be interested to see what it is like when they open, but I can't think of anything that might draw me back after my first visit.

OOOOoooooh! IDEA! Ok, we've often talked about renting bikes downtown. Well, maybe Michelin could rent Bikes (if they even make those kinds of tires) or better yet, Segways. Seems like a great opportunity to just hop right on the trail and ride on up toward TR. Maybe a little pricey for the risks involved with damage, but seems like an interesting way to either see the city or nature. Especially if the trail ever makes it to Conestee.

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm this? Heard today that there will be a "larger than life" Bibendum sculpture installed somewhere around Riverplace. Side of the building maybe? :dontknow: Didn't get any details.

Maybe they'll have him seated on the bench next to Charles Townes. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived