New Bowling Center Update

fsubelch

The building is currently nearing the final stages. From the looks just some paint and landscaping. According to the banner outside the new center they are due to open in July, but according to some people who have contact with the owners, they are pushing for a first weekend in Aug grand opening. The new center will have 40 lanes and also offer a redemption arcade and laser tag! This sounds very pleasing, Tallahassee needs some new entertainment.

Anyone remember how many lanes the old Capital Lanes had?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fsubelch,

Please search the other posts before starting a new one.! It's not very hard to just simply peruse the posts and there is even a search function at the top of the page that shows you other threads with the topic you may be looking for! You are spending more energy creating a post then looking for already created threads.

fsubelch,

Not sure if maybe you don't know how to operate a computer or if you just don't care or think that the rules don't apply to you. But how many times must you be reminded to search for topics in existing threads. I literally went through 4 threads today were I saw that you were kindly reminded to search for the proper existing thread to post in and that you don't have to create a new thread for every comment you want to make. I think TJ and others on here that keep this fantastic site in order have been very kind in asking you to follow the rules, I suggest that you make more of an effort to comply. Thank you.

WOW Guys! I don't know what to say! Thanks for the help.

Yes FSUBelch, you actually created the other thread on this issue not so long ago...

• New Bowling Center to Open in May

Please feel welcome to continue to post. We just ask that everyone help us maintain the integrity of the Forum by not duplicating threads we already have in place.

Thanks again for your cooperation. :)

Archived