Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fsubelch

New Cracker Barrel?

8 posts in this topic

A while back after dining at Cracker Barrel we were asked a few random questions along with our zip code at the local cracker barrel. I did not mind to answer them but I did ask why. According to the employee at the resturant, Cracker Barrel is thinking about adding a second resturant to Tallahassee. Does anyone know anything about this? The employee told us they were looking to go into the old Publix on the parkway.

fsubelch, We've been discussing this in the Tallahassee Coffee House: Restaurants thread. Below is info on where they filed a pre-submittal last year for that location. Please answer in the other thread but how recently was it that they asked you these questions?

Looks like we're getting another Cracker Barrel. It says the SW corner of Apalachee & Blairstone which is the K-mart quadrant.....hmmmmm. Are they going to put it in the parking lot or in the former Publix? :unsure:

Pre-Submittal

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (31-05-20-039-0000) (TPA060061) located on 2.40 acres on the southwest corner of Apalachee Parkway and Blair Stone Road. The proposed project is the construction of a 11,531 square foot restaurant/retail store. The property is zoned CP (Commercial Parkway).

Yeah I remember some discussion about it.

I wish they would hurry up with it. I love Cracker Barrel but hate going to the one here because there is always such a wait to get in.

Did you all know that Tallahassee's Cracker Barrel was the first of such in the state?!

I woulda guessed Ocala...

Looking at that corner I don't see how on earth they could fit a CB there unless they demolish the K-Mart...

I hope they don't, I buy my jeans there. But isn't there still an empty space in that strip where the Publix used to be?

I would like to know what ever happen to them building one out here on the East Mahan area near I-10?