Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tamias6

Parents give their girl 25 names.

13 posts in this topic

Here's one for all of you to ponder on. Boxing fanatic parents decide to name their new born girl after 25 great boxers. So the little girl has 25 names. I'd hate to be her when she starts writing checks or filling out any kind of paper work.

at&t yahoo article

And on that same page is a link to a video article with the description:

Parents say baby is '4real'

New Zealand authorities have blocked a couple's bid to officially name their new son '4real,' saying numerals are not allowed. (June 22)

And on that same page is a link to a video article with the description:

Too bad the names' initials don't spell another name.

that's too funny... poor girl. I guess the only thing good is that she can have as many aliases as she wants

The kids in her kindergarten calls can learn the alphabet on her initials.

A.S.C.F.J.H.B.J.W.D.T.S.S.C.B.B.L.C.W.M.P.J.L.C.F.F.B.

...well some of them...

The kids in her kindergarten calls can learn the alphabet on her initials.

A.S.C.F.J.H.B.J.W.D.T.S.S.C.B.B.L.C.W.M.P.J.L.C.F.F.B.

...well some of them...

Reminds me of when music artist Prince tried to change his name to a money symbol at the courthouse. The obvious answer was probably no since they don't allow symbols. He could just change his name to "Money" though. That's allowed.

BTW, anyone know if there's a cap in how many names you can give yourself? I'm not sure there is any.

Generally you can have as many names as you want, although most people won't know your name preference.

There was a report that a Chinese couple was trying to name their daughter @. They didn't want an ordinary name since something like only 15 names are used for 75% of all names in China (not exact but it was a similar number). They weren't sure if the government allowed the naming or not.

There was a report that a Chinese couple was trying to name their daughter @. They didn't want an ordinary name since something like only 15 names are used for 75% of all names in China (not exact but it was a similar number). They weren't sure if the government allowed the naming or not.