new forum feature

bw87a

while being new to this particular forum, i'm very familiar with others. i think the kentucky page would be much easier to navigate with separate sections for lxexington and louisville. lexington and louisville seem to get the bulk of the threads and traffic, therefore it's kind of hard to see what is being featured about the other cities. with separations, users could choose what they want to see and i think it would make the site more navigable.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm all for it if we can have them created. Folks might be more drawn to read and discuss topics on the state's two biggest cities if they had their own dedicated forums where people could easily access the information. I have noticed that subs seem draw more attention and activity once created, plus clean up the main forum quite a bit.

awesome. i'm glad everyone thinks it would be a good idea. it certainly would make in more organized for people outside of kentucky to come in and want to read info on those two cities as mentioned above.

Archived