Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bw87a

new forum feature

11 posts in this topic

while being new to this particular forum, i'm very familiar with others. i think the kentucky page would be much easier to navigate with separate sections for lxexington and louisville. lexington and louisville seem to get the bulk of the threads and traffic, therefore it's kind of hard to see what is being featured about the other cities. with separations, users could choose what they want to see and i think it would make the site more navigable.

We can certainly add Louisville and Lexington if you think there will be enough activity to warrant it.

^ I would be for the separation, and would make identifying threads much easier.

I'm all for it if we can have them created. Folks might be more drawn to read and discuss topics on the state's two biggest cities if they had their own dedicated forums where people could easily access the information. I have noticed that subs seem draw more attention and activity once created, plus clean up the main forum quite a bit.

It would certainly make things easier to keep track of. While I like to keep up with the rest of the state, I do post most about Lexington because my expertiese there.

awesome. i'm glad everyone thinks it would be a good idea. it certainly would make in more organized for people outside of kentucky to come in and want to read info on those two cities as mentioned above.

I tried before, but there was not enough posters in this forum. Looks like that is changing... :thumbsup:

so when is this change gonna happen?

I will talk to administration about it ASAP. I've been busy with other mod work the last few days.

It may be a week or two if it happens.

awesome. thanks a lot man.