Urban Speleologists..

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ME!!!

i just drove by a building on Division near the Salvation Army that is WIDE OPEN and being demolished, and there is a home not far from mine that was half destroyed in a fire and has been sitting vacant for months now................................................hmm.......

There's an old farm house not in the city but at the NW corner of Division & 100th. It's missing a few windows and I THINK there's an open hole going down into the michigan basement on the side. Random junk (bed frame, maybe boxes) can be seen through the windows on the second floor. The thing definately does not look like its in any shape to be liveable at all at any point in the future, and if you do decide to explore it, you may want to take caution as to the soundness of the structure.

There's an old farm house not in the city but at the NW corner of Division & 100th. It's missing a few windows and I THINK there's an open hole going down into the michigan basement on the side. Random junk (bed frame, maybe boxes) can be seen through the windows on the second floor. The thing definately does not look like its in any shape to be liveable at all at any point in the future, and if you do decide to explore it, you may want to take caution as to the soundness of the structure.

Archived