Impeach Cheney?

Charlotteman

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting this metro. I found it an easy read.

Read this resolution, then compare it to the severity of broken laws behind the impeachment of President Clinton.

Impeachment sounds more like a possibility as the days go on. My partner and I are still looking forward to that morning, that glorious morning, when we hear "President Pelosi" the first time on TV. It really isn't that far fetched of an idea.

Metro.m, thank you for posting that information. I was unaware of some of those accusations and I am not sure if I agree with some. For the others, hands down if they are true and can be proven then I too agree that he should be ousted.

I however would be truly shocked if the bid to impeach the VP was successful.

Metro.m, thank you for posting that information. I was unaware of some of those accusations and I am not sure if I agree with some. For the others, hands down if they are true and can be proven then I too agree that he should be ousted.

I however would be truly shocked if the bid to impeach the VP was successful.

• 2 weeks later...

Vice President Cheney will be serving as acting President on Saturday while President Bush will be having a colonoscopy performed. The president will be anesthetized so he will not be able to make decisions for the country. The procedure will last about 2 1/2 hours.

Vice President Cheney will be serving as acting President on Saturday while President Bush will be having a colonoscopy performed. The president will be anesthetized so he will not be able to make decisions for the country. The procedure will last about 2 1/2 hours.

Subpoenas everywhere! Congressional democrats are calling for a special prosecutor to investigate Gonzales and Leahy called for a subpoena of Karl Rove and White House deputy political affairs director J. Scott Jennings. I know Bush is going to called executive privilege on Rove and Jennings, but the special prosecutor to investigate Gonzales could snowball to something even larger.

The other day I was walking into Ruggles station in Boston, there was some kid standing in front of the entrance trying to get people to sign a petition to impeach Cheney.

I love the thought, until he nearly started to get in my way as I was ignoring him. That and the fact by the time we can get him impeached it'll be 2009 and it doesn't matter anymore.

The other day I was walking into Ruggles station in Boston, there was some kid standing in front of the entrance trying to get people to sign a petition to impeach Cheney.

I love the thought, until he nearly started to get in my way as I was ignoring him. That and the fact by the time we can get him impeached it'll be 2009 and it doesn't matter anymore.

Archived