Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheshireguy

Grand River Spot?

12 posts in this topic

So today (Friday) I took a day off work to relax and enjoy some fishing downtown in the Grand... as I was leaving, a television crew asked me to stick around a little bit longer to be the backdrop in an interview with George Heartwell. I said okay, and proceeded to catch fish while Heartwell answered questions for about 15 minutes. When done, I began to walk away and Mr. Heartwell thanked me for being such a good "prop" and congratulated me on a rather large bass I reeled in.

I was told that this was to be a tv spot about the resiliency (sp) of the Grand River...but I want to see it. It wasn't by WOOD-tv 8 or anything... anyone seen/heard about this let me know{sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}}!

So today (Friday) I took a day off work to relax and enjoy some fishing downtown in the Grand... as I was leaving, a television crew asked me to stick around a little bit longer to be the backdrop in an interview with George Heartwell. I said okay, and proceeded to catch fish while Heartwell answered questions for about 15 minutes. When done, I began to walk away and Mr. Heartwell thanked me for being such a good "prop" and congratulated me on a rather large bass I reeled in.

I was told that this was to be a tv spot about the resiliency (sp) of the Grand River...but I want to see it. It wasn't by WOOD-tv 8 or anything... anyone seen/heard about this let me know{sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}}!

PS: Hey look GRobserver, our avatars are almost identical!

No, I didn't keep the fish, never do. I believe in live and let live (actually live and let live with slight lip scars).

PS- I think Geha is Ge-Hot.

Yeah, in retrospect perhaps that was a rather snarky comment. Personally, the Geha has never done me wrong. Probably bad karma to say something mean. My apologies to Suzie and her fans.

Too late.

I'm sending Target 8 investigator Henry Erb over to the wingbert's tonight during supper (24 Hour News 8 has acquired your home address from The Shurlow).

Stay tuned to 24 Hour News 8 for more BREAKING NEWS on this EXCLUSIVE STORY, only on 24 Hour News 8.