Grand River Spot?

So today (Friday) I took a day off work to relax and enjoy some fishing downtown in the Grand... as I was leaving, a television crew asked me to stick around a little bit longer to be the backdrop in an interview with George Heartwell. I said okay, and proceeded to catch fish while Heartwell answered questions for about 15 minutes. When done, I began to walk away and Mr. Heartwell thanked me for being such a good "prop" and congratulated me on a rather large bass I reeled in.

I was told that this was to be a tv spot about the resiliency (sp) of the Grand River...but I want to see it. It wasn't by WOOD-tv 8 or anything... anyone seen/heard about this let me know{sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}}!

• 1 month later...

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So today (Friday) I took a day off work to relax and enjoy some fishing downtown in the Grand... as I was leaving, a television crew asked me to stick around a little bit longer to be the backdrop in an interview with George Heartwell. I said okay, and proceeded to catch fish while Heartwell answered questions for about 15 minutes. When done, I began to walk away and Mr. Heartwell thanked me for being such a good "prop" and congratulated me on a rather large bass I reeled in.

I was told that this was to be a tv spot about the resiliency (sp) of the Grand River...but I want to see it. It wasn't by WOOD-tv 8 or anything... anyone seen/heard about this let me know{sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}}!

Archived