Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsutton1

Cabarrus/Wilmington/Blount/Lenoir

5 posts in this topic

Is anything being planned there? I would like to see something put there that could incorporate the lincoln theatre. Maybe something like the music factory being built in charlotte.

Is anything being planned there? I would like to see something put there that could incorporate the lincoln theatre. Maybe something like the music factory being built in charlotte.

I believe that Empire Properties owns most of the north part of the block and that the African American Cultural Center (AACC) is planned for the south part of the block. Link: AACC

Hopefully, when Greg Hatem does develop his part he will include the Lincoln Theater in the project.

The old house sitting on Wilmington Street is a historic site...I believe tied into the whole AACC thing.

I believe that Empire Properties owns most of the north part of the block and that the African American Cultural Center (AACC) is planned for the south part of the block. Link: AACC

Hopefully, when Greg Hatem does develop his part he will include the Lincoln Theater in the project.