ICON

TopCat

I forgot I had these pictures. I took a few over a month ago (5-4-08) from the interstate while riding in the car. I thought I would post them since no one has posted any pictures in awhile!! :P Except for lexy! Mine aren't the best, but it does kinda give you the presence the Icon and Terrazzo pose from the interstate.

IconandTerrazzo5-4-082.jpg

IconandTerrazzo5-4-083.jpg

IconandTerrazzo5-4-081.jpg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks!

Your pic somehow makes the windows look greener, more like the rendering.. how did you pull that one off? lol. Every time i've looked at the ICON, the windows look clear to me :huh: Maybe I always see it at a certain time of day or somethin.. I dunno!! haha

From the Post: Gulch tower lands eatery.

Urban Flats is based in Orlando and has grown to eight locations since being launched in early 2005. In addition to its Icon outpost, the company also is preparing to open its first location in Richmond, Va., and its second in Atlanta. Founder Suzanne Bonham has made a point of locating her restaurants in urban renewal districts like the Gulch.

The Icon restaurant will take up 5,400 square feet. Hillenmeyer said the eatery "will bring fresh-baked, healthy, quality flatbread cuisine to Nashville in a way that has never been presented here before."

Thanks for sharing those pictures! It's good to get a further back view to really see the neighborhood. I like what I am seeing, but I know it is just beginning.

edit: also, congrats to the gulch and ICON for the new eatery!

• 4 weeks later...

I have a unit purchased for investment in the Icon and I'm now unable to close but I have learned that Bristol sat on my contract and my money for over 2 months after I signed it back in April of 2006. So they are saying that they havne't missed the 2 year window they had even though it is now July and they are still not ready to close my unit. I have heard I was not an exception and that they did this routinely. Being from Florida I am not used to developers having this much latitude over the process.

I've been told there is a female laywer representing almost a hundred buyers in my situation but I do not know her name. I would appreciate a pm if someone has information on her.

Also, to add insult to injury another friend of mine who has already closed tells my that the fancy fixtures he purchased have turned out to be cheap knock-offs from the far east. ughhhh!

I have a unit purchased for investment in the Icon and I'm now unable to close but I have learned that Bristol sat on my contract and my money for over 2 months after I signed it back in April of 2006. So they are saying that they havne't missed the 2 year window they had even though it is now July and they are still not ready to close my unit. I have heard I was not an exception and that they did this routinely. Being from Florida I am not used to developers having this much latitude over the process.

I've been told there is a female laywer representing almost a hundred buyers in my situation but I do not know her name. I would appreciate a pm if someone has information on her.

Also, to add insult to injury another friend of mine who has already closed tells my that the fancy fixtures he purchased have turned out to be cheap knock-offs from the far east. ughhhh!

Archived