New Fresh Market @ Lawndale-Pisgah Church Rd.

Bosox28

This is probably in another thread somewhere but does anyone know what the new building is going to be?...I know they tore down and moved the old Food Lion..I have head it is going to be a new HT but I have also heard it's going to be a new FM

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Have to say, I'll miss the intimacy of the old store; their new ones feel more super than market. I believe Hugos will be occupying the corner of the building that now stands where their old location was. Between the additional retail space in the new Fresh Market center, and the Winstead Commons condo/retail development across the street, it'll be interesting to see how that intersection comes together in the next year or two.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to the new Fresh Market today. Laid out pretty much like the one on New Garden as you'd expect. Was kinda surprised how shallow/narrow the sidewalk in front of the store is- you pretty much walk right out the door into the parking lot's main traffic stream. Like Fresh Market, Gordon's Menswear is also moving at least one of their shops over to the new building.

• 1 year later...

Archived