Chattanooga Waterfront

Development of Chattanooga's downtown waterfront area continues on both sides of the river. I took some shots today detailing the progress.

On the south side of the river in the Museum Bluffs district, the 109 unit Museum Bluffs Parkview condo project is moving along nicely.

P7010335.jpg

P7010336.jpg

P7010337.jpg

P7010338.jpg

A block behind is the recently completed Cherry Street Townhomes and the Walnut Hill Townhomes will will break ground soon.

P7010340.jpg

P7010339.jpg

A lot is happening on the North side too. The Terrace at Frazier has recently broken ground. This is an office condo / retail project.

P7010347.jpg

P7010348.jpg

Just down the street from The Terrace at Frazier is the recently completed 417 Frazier condo project.

P7010349.jpg

The largest condo project in the Chattanooga area is the One Northshore project which is now under construction. This project will have ground floor retail, 200 condo units in two buildings, and will be seven stories.

P7010351.jpg

P7010352.jpg

Across the street from One Northshore will be the Greenlife Grocery retail project and this one should be completed later this year.

P7010353.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man there is a lot happening there. I didnt see hardly any of these when I was there about 6 weeks ago. I remember the Museum Lofts and a couple of the otheres but there is a lot I just missed. Keep us up to date and thanks for the pictures.

Archived