Comerica CityFest

wolverine

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comerica?? Isn't that the former NBD corporation who's up and bailed on Michigan? (Inspiring many full-page Freep ads offering free checking to transferring customers? And lists of "we support Detroit" corporate good-guy ads?)

Where in Dallas is Cityfest to be held?

Comerica?? Isn't that the former NBD corporation who's up and bailed on Michigan? (Inspiring many full-page Freep ads offering free checking to transferring customers? And lists of "we support Detroit" corporate good-guy ads?)

Where in Dallas is Cityfest to be held?

Yesterday that weather was beautiful, and Lupe was great. I'll be posting a few pictures along with several other in what I hope to make a larger photo thread.

im disapointed that ill be missing comerica cityfest, although it doesnt seem that big.

Yesterday that weather was beautiful, and Lupe was great. I'll be posting a few pictures along with several other in what I hope to make a larger photo thread.

More like mad expensive. And the way the prices are set up, you end up spending more and wasting a few tickets. Hope this isn't a turnoff to those going down there the remaining days, but a heads up. My best guess is that part of the costs are going to fund other things. But if people are just going there for the food and not the concerts, it seems kind of unfair to shell out so much.

My parents came to visit from Lansing this past weekend and they were confused when I took them to eat somewhere else before going over to cityfest. When we got there, they were quick to acknowledge my improved budgeting skills!

I was reminded of the Miller High Life "$11.50 hamburger" commercials. lol

What got me is that CityFest is supposed to be an event for everyone.

I will firmly say, that in some ways this event is EXCLUSIVE. Granted you can walk through and listen to free music, but if your a kid without a job, or at least a job that doesn't pay much, no food for you.

Well if we look at the food selections, we're not talking about carnival food. We're talking ribs from Mountain Jacks and other reputable restaurants from the area...not elephant ears and corn dogs. I understand the high prices, i guess it's just not for everyone. Even though we did not eat there, we still had a great time!

Archived