Downtown tonight?

Gauge

I was just downtown on Third Street. There are several trailers set up that look like they may be trailers for bands, or something similar. It looked like something was going to take place tonight, and not just tomorrow. Does anyone know if anything is going on tonight?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw that this morning. Several 18 wheelers and buses. I was wondering what was going on myself. I don't see anything on the calander. Must be equipment for the fireworks and festivities tomorrow. They showed them on the news at 6 setting up the fireworks. Quite a production. I never thought about the logistics but it is a lot of equipment.

Thanks for the heads-up yall :thumbsup: The vigilance downtown is appreciated! Yeah some bands will be there for the festivities for the 4th! That's alot of TNT on those barges!

Does anybody know( or guess) how many people attend "Fireworks on the Levee"?? annually??

Archived