Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tw0thirds

Pine Street Apartments

8 posts in this topic

I'm lost. I thought that was a different project-- redish looking and shorter. someone posted a pict. not too long ago about it.

The plan for OLT was three towers on three parcels going north to south. The current OLT that is 6 or so stories is on the southern parcel. Pine St Apts in the Northern parcel. Sorry I do not have a map.

Edit: got to the second page of the OLT thread. Near the end of the page is a site map. The top parcel in the Pine St Apartments

The plan for OLT was three towers on three parcels going north to south. The current OLT that is 6 or so stories is on the southern parcel. Pine St Apts in the Northern parcel. Sorry I do not have a map.

Edit: got to the second page of the OLT thread. Near the end of the page is a site map. The top parcel in the Pine St Apartments

OLT did the master plan so they could dictate what was built there as well as to add value to the sales price of the land. Only they can submit a change to the plan even if they do not own the land.

We already have a thread for this with graphics, maps, and plenty of discussion.