Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AUTO

Which Polish city is the most famous in the world?

Guest donaltopablo

Warsaw, because it's the one we here the most about. I've heard Krawkow is another amazing polish city.

Warsaw is the first one that comes to mind. The others I've only heard mentioned one or two times, if at all.

Warsaw the capital of course. Wroclaw is probably the only other one I've heard being talked about from somebody I know from there who told me about how the city names were pronounced - I think it went like "vortz-swav" or something like that, if I remember correctly. :???:

Warshaw is the capital, but KRAKOW is the true hart of the Poland wit amazing

medieval architecture, castles, cathedrals - In the matter of facts KRAKOW is

the Polish history !!!

Warshaw is the capital, but KRAKOW is the true hart of the Poland wit amazing

medieval architecture, castles, cathedrals - In the matter of facts KRAKOW is

the Polish history !!!

Warsaw definately.

I have heard of Krakow, but I don't know how.

I know of Danzig through European history classes.

I think warsaw. Why? because of history. As I've been told it's always had a very important place in european history.

Another place in Poland, which is very known, at least here in Norway, is Auschwitz. Maybe because Norway was occupied during second world war by nazi-Germany, and some Norwegians were sent to concentraion camps..

I voted Gdansk because it was the first city I thought of when reading the topic title, even before Warsaw.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

why?

Warsaw, it's the capital. In many countries, the capital is th largest and the most famous city. I'd say that's true here. I hadn't heard of some of those cities until this poll.