BC Development Company, 17 Story Tower

Just like I said Springfield just realized that John Q. Hammon is losing the power of reign on high-rise buildings.

Becky Spence, a property owner (Arbor Motel) are preparing to build a four-star hotel at the site. She offered land to BC Development's proposal, 17 story hotel-office which uses for at 1.7 acres.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just like I said Springfield just realized that John Q. Hammon is losing the power of reign on high-rise buildings.

Becky Spence, a property owner (Arbor Motel) are preparing to build a four-star hotel at the site. She offered land to BC Development's proposal, 17 story hotel-office which uses for at 1.7 acres.

If BC Development didn't got 1.7 acres, the they will move to old Arbor Site.

It's great location for this! Because Natural History Museum will be across street from Discovery Center! That's is perfect! Unless if they make crosswalk, :mellow: .

One thing that I'm worried about this land is awfully small, unless they can buy two area which are on sale property! I'm hoping that they might buy ugly old car park and get rid of it... old car park's just left side of old Arbor site.

Psst, John... you lose.

They said if they didn't build a hotel on the site they would build a museum, not both together, but you never know. I would think the city would let them buy the carpark next door or at least fix it up, trust me, this company know what they're doing. Maybe the hotel would be taller since the site is smaller? Let us pray. -_-

Here's "Beforemath" of this site, there were a old motel on the lot... be glad that you didn't saw this old motel, it was awful ugly.

You're standing front of site which views North.

BC.jpg

You're standing front of site which views South. There are two duplex offices next to site which are on "Rent". You can see Discovery Center just right there across the street.

BC-1.jpg

You're standing back of site which views Southeast.

BC-2.jpg

Here's "Beforemath" of this site, there were a old motel on the lot... be glad that you didn't saw this old motel, it was awful ugly.

You're standing front of site which views North.

BC.jpg

You're standing front of site which views South. There are two duplex offices next to site which are on "Rent". You can see Discovery Center just right there across the street.

BC-1.jpg

You're standing back of site which views Southeast.

BC-2.jpg

Archived