Rincon.... I didnt know!

109investments

I was driving on 21 the other day and stopped at a friends place, havent been there in months... i looked across the street from wal-mart and theres a lowes coming out there! thats nuts..... I was kinda happy for lil rincon... ;) ... also if any of you guys remember the old wal-mart store in rincon.. theres a new owner and has plans to elevated the grounds, add new lighting and redo the pavement! also new stores like Goody's, GameSTOP, Hibbetts sporting goods, rue 21 and maurices is coming in also....! thats very goood!

on the other note, right across the street from Rice Hope - they have started to clear looks like hundreds of acres! I was thinking its the new Rice Creek sub-divsion.... Port Wentworth I remember a few years ago was losing population due to the ports buying up things ... but guess its not a problem in the area anymore... citizens bank of port wentworth is ready to open soon and CVS should be ready by a few months... the back and side wall of food lion are up........ good to see Port Wentworth/Rincon developing... so Savannah is moving northward too :)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was driving on 21 the other day and stopped at a friends place, havent been there in months... i looked across the street from wal-mart and theres a lowes coming out there! thats nuts..... I was kinda happy for lil rincon... ;) ... also if any of you guys remember the old wal-mart store in rincon.. theres a new owner and has plans to elevated the grounds, add new lighting and redo the pavement! also new stores like Goody's, GameSTOP, Hibbetts sporting goods, rue 21 and maurices is coming in also....! thats very goood!

on the other note, right across the street from Rice Hope - they have started to clear looks like hundreds of acres! I was thinking its the new Rice Creek sub-divsion.... Port Wentworth I remember a few years ago was losing population due to the ports buying up things ... but guess its not a problem in the area anymore... citizens bank of port wentworth is ready to open soon and CVS should be ready by a few months... the back and side wall of food lion are up........ good to see Port Wentworth/Rincon developing... so Savannah is moving northward too :)

savboy you ready?

Pooler's got Wal-Mart, Sam's Club & Home Depot .......

Already passed in the city is Lowe's on Pooler Parkway and Pine Barren.... Papa Johns opened across the street from that development and we're getting a Jalepeno's (a fav of mine) next to that......

the big news is Pooler Parkway and 16 .... the development called 16 West is coming out there... with "rumored" but from what I hear already a done deal.... Target! the movie theatre that is going to be the best in the whole area hands down ( its sick, its got a upstairs VIP level with a restaurant and bar... watch a movie and get buzzed) with valet parking... talk bout nice.... place where you can take a date hahahah :lol: .... ok also rumored is a Circuit City, Michaels, Office Max, TJ MAXX, JC penny, Belk, pets mart, dicks sporting good, old navy, bed bath and beyond, ross, ulta, wachovia bank, chilis, red lobster, olive garden, logans road house, bennigans grill & tavern .......... thats gonna fit the 1.4 million square footage they are lookign for......... oh yea they have signs up across the street that a new WESTBROOK BP and Atlantic southern bank are also coming in ...... that bp is going to be soo nice.... but yea - all this is going to break ground in 08 and open in 09 .... from what i hear .......... the movie theather will break groudn this month and open in 08ish..............

anyways pooler will put savannah on the map for the westside, there is a huge 107 acre power center coming on exit 109 I-95 in port wentworth..... its prob going to be like whats on exit 155 I-16 pooler parkway that 1.4 million thing I mentioned above ... anyways its good to be a huge size city and savannah is going to be a powerhouse in the south ... where is should of been years back ...

savboy you ready?

Pooler's got Wal-Mart, Sam's Club & Home Depot .......

Already passed in the city is Lowe's on Pooler Parkway and Pine Barren.... Papa Johns opened across the street from that development and we're getting a Jalepeno's (a fav of mine) next to that......

the big news is Pooler Parkway and 16 .... the development called 16 West is coming out there... with "rumored" but from what I hear already a done deal.... Target! the movie theatre that is going to be the best in the whole area hands down ( its sick, its got a upstairs VIP level with a restaurant and bar... watch a movie and get buzzed) with valet parking... talk bout nice.... place where you can take a date hahahah :lol: .... ok also rumored is a Circuit City, Michaels, Office Max, TJ MAXX, JC penny, Belk, pets mart, dicks sporting good, old navy, bed bath and beyond, ross, ulta, wachovia bank, chilis, red lobster, olive garden, logans road house, bennigans grill & tavern .......... thats gonna fit the 1.4 million square footage they are lookign for......... oh yea they have signs up across the street that a new WESTBROOK BP and Atlantic southern bank are also coming in ...... that bp is going to be soo nice.... but yea - all this is going to break ground in 08 and open in 09 .... from what i hear .......... the movie theather will break groudn this month and open in 08ish..............

anyways pooler will put savannah on the map for the westside, there is a huge 107 acre power center coming on exit 109 I-95 in port wentworth..... its prob going to be like whats on exit 155 I-16 pooler parkway that 1.4 million thing I mentioned above ... anyways its good to be a huge size city and savannah is going to be a powerhouse in the south ... where is should of been years back ...

Sounds very much like an Atlanta suburb. As for the Target, last time on my way to Springfield, riding on highway 21, right past the 95 entrance/exit I saw a Target sign and a pathway leading to an area with a lot of groundbreaking and Construction. However, I don't believe this area is Pooler.(I think it was by some subdivision called Rice Hope Plantation or something) It is it is not too far before the Effingham County sign. Is this the Target or will the Savannah area just be getting 2 more(along with the one at Savannah Mall and on Victory Drive)? It may be time for a Super Target. Now that would be sweet. Oh, and Pooler could use another entertainment center besides 5 star(a similar one in SC is far superior. They could at least have a brick building, but no, they make it resemble a freaking barn), such as a bowling alley or skating rink(that would be nice considering Star Castle is going down hill)

That in Port Wentworth is the new Savannah River International Trade Park .... home to the distrubution center for Target....also next to its the IKEA ..... its some crazy looking parks,,, huge i tell ya.... its the size of 2 footballfeilds - but thats just rite now... they are going to expand to build out at around 1.7 million square feet.........

Archived