Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

Just now, alb1no panther said:

All these Uptown parking decks are good for something other than nasty concrete and 5:00 mario kart races.

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

THAT IS SOOOO COOOOL!!!!!

13 hours ago, Matthew.Brendan said:

image.jpeg

This will have the makings of a great corridor once the AT&T Plaza building is renovated.  Hopefully Lola's is moved to the 3rd Street corner.  If the NS land ever sales, 3rd and Brevard is going to be AMAZING; may even turn into a mini version if the City's initial retail district, which will probably be relocated to the CO site.

On May 23, 2016 at 10:55 AM, Skyybutter said:

Ascent Tower is sickening in the best way possible. The perfect location. I love how imposing it looks on the skyline. Its perfect!

pictures don't do it justice.  Looking from section 119 (3d base line) is the best view.  you "look through" the density, and it's pretty awesome.  sight line are pretty amazing at the ballpark.

think i already shared this, but i'll post again anyway:

IMG_0087.JPG

• Like 1

Anything proposed to go up beside the Vue (I think that's the vue), So that gap can start filling in?

2 hours ago, alb1no panther said:

pictures don't do it justice.  Looking from section 119 (3d base line) is the best view.  you "look through" the density, and it's pretty awesome.  sight line are pretty amazing at the ballpark.

think i already shared this, but i'll post again anyway:

IMG_0087.JPG

Just now, RaleighHeelsfan said:

Anything proposed to go up beside the Vue (I think that's the vue), So that gap can start filling in?

200 feet of federal courthouse, and there is an apartment tower being discussed beside 5th and Poplar, but I doubt it makes it to this cycle, and I think Vue would cover it up from this angle.

53 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

200 feet of federal courthouse, and there is an apartment tower being discussed beside 5th and Poplar, but I doubt it makes it to this cycle, and I think Vue would cover it up from this angle.

Interesting - would it be in this parking lot? https://www.google.com/maps/@35.2304988,-80.8447879,3a,75y,195.04h,86.91t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1svynrQzu97mlVCjWEYlitaw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

The only other spot I could think of would be the Vue parking lot across from Harris Teeter