Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

26 minutes ago, AP3 said:

Please elaborate lol

Nothing to elaborate lol. Lincoln Harris should earn us a 620-700 footer, as well as 3-4 more buildings between 250-450 feet. 

Edited by Guest

18 minutes ago, CLT704 said:

Another 620-700 footer, in addition to 620ST? Or is it 620ST? 

not in addition. There will definitely not be another building that tall. The rest of the site will be much more modest sized buildings, 16(maybe office, depending)-38 floors (residential)

Edited by Guest

I actually love the mass of that building.

also, all these pictures look great, especially the night pictures. Charlotte looks great at night with the Skyhouse, 300, DEC and Odell. Corp. is looking so good in these pictures that I forgot I work in there. 

• Like 4

I don't know how I feel about the lighting. It looked so elegant before. And it looks great when lit up in colors. But *yeesh* that white looks atrocious. It would be really neat if they lit up every block on the sides of the building with a different color a la Empire State Building.

1 minute ago, AuLukey said:

I don't know how I feel about the lighting. It looked so elegant before. And it looks great when lit up in colors. But *yeesh* that white looks atrocious. It would be really neat if they lit up every block on the sides of the building with a different color a la Empire State Building.

hate.