Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

1 hour ago, J-Rob said:

It is not the same as Romare Bearden, but I like First Ward Park more than some of you do.  From yesterday afternoon.

1stWard.thumb.jpg.beb9372de629c45aebc0a74e6156e569.jpg

I love 1st ward park. The water feature and interactive things differentiates it. Romare should've had a spray Park. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, J-Rob said:

iPhone pic of this morning's run in the CLT.  Pretty soon the skyline will be much harder to fit in one frame.

Skyline.thumb.jpg.9967e145b9c18494d6217f267b0ec640.jpg

Is that the Moon floating just to the left of the DEC approximately three-quarters of the way up?  Wow!  Charlotte is so beautiful at night. 

Edited by QCxpat
  • Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:26 PM, AirNostrumMAD said:

Say what you will about SouthEnd. Plaza and NoDa, in my opinion, will not catch up in a long time to the scale of SouthEnd. 

SouthEnd, Midtown, Morehead and uptown are nearly contiguous at this point. SouthEnd is impressive. It's not longer just a few bland apartments lining South Blvd. It's actually very lively along the rail trail and in general a nice place. I'm surprised it's all coming together

p2550650220-4.jpg

I think The Southern End of Noda, Morehead, And Northern parts of South end are all going to mesh together into Uptown, Give it about 5 - 10 Years and the Skyline should cross over the 277 Loop into South End, At least I hope.

• Like 2