Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

14 hours ago, Cadi40 said:

The Spring Hill Suites building might be one of the most under rated buildings in that area if not all of Uptown, It's our own Flatiron building. 

I think lots of buildings are underrated uptown just due to the amount of fantastic one. 5/3 tower for example. 

Not sure how others feel but 3 Wells Fargo was always one of my favorites. It looked and felt so much to me like Wachovia. It still reminds me of Wachovia

threewellsfargocenter_ext-aerial_(cc-by-

Charlotte to me is still back in 2005 before DEC and right before trademark. Driving on 277, 3 Wells, 400 South Tryon and the small little Duke flashing colors really held captured my attention at night as they dominated the skyline. 

Carillon Tower back then seemed random and separated from the skyline. 

Edited by AirNostrumMAD
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, AirNostrumMAD said:

Warning: Cell phone pics 

CFE22BF3-43D8-426A-8417-0CC9B14BAC76.jpeg

Two of the ugliest buildings in Uptown. Especially the Hyatt (I’m pretty sure it’s a Hyatt, right?). The other 3 buildings that comprise my Top 5 Ugliest List can all be found to the right of this angle. 2nd Ward is absolutely hideous, imo.