Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

1 hour ago, JorgiPorgi said:

Snapped this driving in today. Not the best quality. Ally’s new building is going to make a substantial impact from this angle, and really give us a step down effect from the 600+ ft towers to the 200 footers on Stonewall, lengthening the skyline. 

9DED336F-869C-4C15-AC36-92A5F07E9682.jpeg

ugh why does the skinny section keep getting taller. This building is such an abomination

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

ugh why does the skinny section keep getting taller. This building is such an abomination

Do not let a concrete tower abide with blue glass, nor lettest thou abide an 5/24/6 tower made by personality-disordered narcissists; it is an abomination.  — Ezekiel 25:18

• Haha 1

Ah that last house sold?  When I lived off E Park and would walk my dog around the owner was really friendly and would tell me about how he had the home converted when he first moved in the 80's as well as other neighborhood history.  Had a sweet dog named Winston Churchill they'd always be outside just sitting on the porch.

Edited by SouthEndCLT811
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AuLukey said:

I saw those vertical takeoff planes with rotating rotors flying over North Topsail several times this month.   They're impressive.

This is really all just a practice round for the mega-violent-protests at the RNC under the guise of “Marine Week.” They’re just prepping for martial law

Luckily beating one's chest is a very effective deterrent 

• Like 1