Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

17 hours ago, Bikeguy said:

Farmers yes, but also Civil Engineers, Electrical Engineers,  Chemical Engineers, Textile Engineers, Architects,  Computer Science  nerds, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineers, Nuclear Engineers,  Veterinarians,  Teachers, and Business Graduates,.       

and as opposed to some at Chapel Hill, students that actually have to go to class. .  

The people in my family are farmers, not everyone that goes to NC State.  Jesus. 

• Like 1

On 9/21/2018 at 9:02 AM, Bikeguy said:

Farmers yes, but also Civil Engineers, Electrical Engineers,  Chemical Engineers, Textile Engineers, Architects,  Computer Science  nerds, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineers, Nuclear Engineers,  Veterinarians,  Teachers, and Business Graduates,.       

and as opposed to some at Chapel Hill, students that actually have to go to class. .  

Typical NC State fan. Try not to be so salty about UNC.

• Like 1

We have one of the best stadium locations in the league. Pittsburgh's is the clear winner in my book, but I'd say we're Top 5. Hard to beat a stadium with a skyline view next to a river. Nashville and Cincinnati have this, but we have the superior skyline. God, I hope we never relocate. #KeepItUptown!

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Hunted said:

We have one of the best stadium locations in the league. Pittsburgh's is the clear winner in my book, but I'd say we're Top 5. Hard to beat a stadium with a skyline view next to a river. Nashville and Cincinnati have this, but we have the superior skyline. God, I hope we never relocate. #KeepItUptown!

I don't see how Pittsburgh is the clear winner. Its still across a river from the CBD

8 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Only thing it has over Bofa is the river. Century Link has a pretty sweet view too.

I definitely will give Charlotte's skyline the edge over Pittsburgh, but you've got to factor in the river and bridges, too. Just my opinion. Yeah, Century Link is up there. I can't get enough of our location, though. It's something I don't take for granted. Let's hope whatever ends up fronting Mint St. from the LH development isn't disappointing. Tons of potential there to increase the aesthetic. 

Take the funicular incline down Mount Washington, walk past the Bessemer furnace display to the Monongahela shore and board a boat that takes several hundred fans around the point and the confluence to a place all can disembark and walk up to the stadium, football or baseball. I have done this.  

Screen-Shot-2014-07-10-at-4.27.27-PM-750x400.png

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

I don't see how Pittsburgh is the clear winner. Its still across a river from the CBD

As a Yinzer, I take umbrage at this comment!!  :tw_tounge_wink:  The views from inside BofA are only good from an aerial view.  From both PNC & Heinz, you get the ground level view.  Well, at least PNC you do.  In Heinz, you have to be on the western side to see any of the city.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JRNYP2C said:

As a Yinzer, I take umbrage at this comment!!  :tw_tounge_wink:  The views from inside BofA are only good from an aerial view.  From both PNC & Heinz, you get the ground level view.  Well, at least PNC you do.  In Heinz, you have to be on the western side to see any of the city.

That's why I had to mention PNC even though it wasn't in the "league" I was discussing. lol

• Haha 1

I've noticed this before but this just reminded me, ever notice how the back of the Kimpton is just eh, compared to the front? Also, a lot of kimptons have resort style pools, I think it would have been kind of cool to have a little paradise pool oasis where the yoga platform is (sun may be blocked majority of time though). Nonetheless, awesome rainbow...that random storm today seemed worst than the hurricane rain we got, those winds were strong!

1 hour ago, navigator319 said:

c1440a37684fe298c2f45203fe46f37c.jpg

This morning around 7:10am

Vive La France.  Oh wait its backward, France La Vive. Gorgeous View you got there.

Edited by Guest