Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

HAHA thanks Andy for posting my photo on the forums for everyone to see. Getting a little publicity before I even join up. I am the person who is considering Charlotte over Jax and Tampa. Its a great city and I cant wait to go back. :)

Andy convinced me to post two of my pictures instead of just one, so lets consider these the photos of the day for January 31st.

IMG_0106.JPG

First night I was there a decent fog moved through the city, was a little bummed but I got my night shots a couple evenings later and this one came out quite well.

IMG_0433.JPG

HAHA thanks Andy for posting my photo on the forums for everyone to see. Getting a little publicity before I even join up. I am the person who is considering Charlotte over Jax and Tampa. Its a great city and I cant wait to go back. :)

Andy convinced me to post two of my pictures instead of just one, so lets consider these the photos of the day for January 31st

First night I was there a decent fog moved through the city, was a little bummed but I got my night shots a couple evenings later and this one came out quite well.

Atleast one of us returned with a set of photos...there excelent! it was fun goin to see the views. I had a blast down there and I sure think it was too short, Charlotte is a great place and I look forward to a return soon and hopefuly by year end for good.

DjStedali nice pics and welcome to UrbanPlanet! I hope you seriously consider moving to Charlotte - it's certainly a city on the move.

TopSpinJay welcome to UP! I hope you enjoy your next visit as much as your last! Relocating to Charlotte would be an excellent move, in my unbiased opinion. :)

DjStedali nice pics and welcome to UrbanPlanet! I hope you seriously consider moving to Charlotte - it's certainly a city on the move.

TopSpinJay welcome to UP! I hope you enjoy your next visit as much as your last! Relocating to Charlotte would be an excellent move, in my unbiased opinion. :)

I can vouch for that. Been here about a year now and don't regret it one bit. Charlotte has been great! :thumbsup:

Thanks for your contributions DjStedali. Awesome photos.

Edited by dbull75

Arrival at Third Street Station:

lynxia7.jpg

The thing I love about this picture is it makes it look like we have a subway, thanks to the hilton this picture appears to be in a tunnel

Edited by Guest

Those condos on the right make me gag. Really, that's got to be the worst building in uptown. (nice photo otherwise ;)

Its definitely different thats for sure. But I think the One Wachovia Center is the worst building in uptown. Haha kidding, kidding! Who knows I might be working for them when I move down there :P