Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

Hey all-

I'm usually just a forum poster on the Virginia Beach / Norfolk area board, but this weekend I was fortunate enough to make it down to Charlotte for the first time in my life, and let me just say straight up, I wish I could be back there right now! The city is so beautiful, and the bbq festival was delicious to say the very least. Since this is a photo thread, I thought I'd attempt to share some of the better photos I took while I was down there, feel free to check them out at your liesure and let me know what you think: http://purdue.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2...amp;id=13701583

I absolutely can't wait to get back down there, and maybe even relocate in the future altogether.

Edited by Alpine757

Hey all-

I'm usually just a forum poster on the Virginia Beach / Norfolk area board, but this weekend I was fortunate enough to make it down to Charlotte for the first time in my life, and let me just say straight up, I wish I could be back there right now! The city is so beautiful, and the bbq festival was delicious to say the very least. Since this is a photo thread, I thought I'd attempt to share some of the better photos I took while I was down there, feel free to check them out at your liesure and let me know what you think: http://purdue.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2...amp;id=13701583

I absolutely can't wait to get back down there, and maybe even relocate in the future altogether.

You did a nice job of taking photos of uptown. I see there are good things going up there in Tidewater Va.

Glade you had a nice trip to Charlotte.

Hey all-

I am a re-plant from Virginia Beach as of 1996, and you will love it if you relocate here.

UD

Hey all-

Nice pics man! Hope you visit (or even move) here again sometime!

INCREDIBLE first shot, Andy!

Thank you very much! It's been only a week or two, I just got interested in photography a little more and interested in learning my manual mode on my cam, and using a tripod... I love taking night shots though (as you can see)

DaAchiever, I took another picture trying to get more the panaramic of the city, so here's another one...

Uptown025.jpg

Edited by Andyc545

Nice one. :shades:

I love this stretch of Graham; a lot of things were done right here (although I could do without the parking lot in front of CVS):

GrahamStreet.jpg

Street Level Retail would be nice. I must admit though you are right, it looks pretty nice, graham has a nice older vibe that is unique for downtown charlotte.

Edited by Guest