cltheel.sdl

Charlotte Photo of the Day

3 hours ago, KJHburg said:

Couple of photos today from various angles. Love the skyline shot from light rail extension by 16th Street. It shows the depth of our skyline.

DSCN2033.JPG

In person, the view of these two art deco buildings from First Ward truly are a sight to behold. That close-up of a perspective really let's you take in the architectural details. Quite the pair those two: The Queen and her Queen!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

There will be a couple of towers filling in between Bank of America Stadium and Duke. 

Please elaborate lol

26 minutes ago, AP3 said:

Please elaborate lol

Nothing to elaborate lol. Lincoln Harris should earn us a 620-700 footer, as well as 3-4 more buildings between 250-450 feet. 

Edited by ricky_davis_fan_21
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Nothing to elaborate lol. Lincoln Harris should earn us a 620-700 footer, as well as 3-4 more buildings between 250-450 feet. 

Another 620-700 footer, in addition to 620ST? Or is it 620ST? 

18 minutes ago, CLT704 said:

Another 620-700 footer, in addition to 620ST? Or is it 620ST? 

not in addition. There will definitely not be another building that tall. The rest of the site will be much more modest sized buildings, 16(maybe office, depending)-38 floors (residential)

Edited by ricky_davis_fan_21
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, SgtCampsalot said:

I liked the BoA colors for what I assume was Meck Dec Day. My friend said it looked like a Confederate Flag.

Maybe Armed Forces day which is also May 20. 

• Like 1

I actually love the mass of that building.

also, all these pictures look great, especially the night pictures. Charlotte looks great at night with the Skyhouse, 300, DEC and Odell. Corp. is looking so good in these pictures that I forgot I work in there. 

• Like 4