Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

The amount of density the skyline has packed on over the last 10-15 years is absolutely amazing. Probably one of  biggest CBD changes in the country over the same time period. I peruse many of the other development forums from time to time (UP will always be home) and you used to see trash posts about Charlotte's skyline fairly regularly, not so much anymore. 

From that angle North Tryon has its own little skyline too. It's kinda cute.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, go_vertical said:

The amount of density the skyline has packed on over the last 10-15 years is absolutely amazing. Probably one of  biggest CBD changes in the country over the same time period. I peruse many of the other development forums from time to time (UP will always be home) and you used to see trash posts about Charlotte's skyline fairly regularly, not so much anymore. 

From that angle North Tryon has its own little skyline too. It's kinda cute.

well north Tryon is going to get a new tallest by 50 feet, and gain one more 193' building. I think we will see a tower soon in Spirit Square, so hopefully it'll be more cohesive between the bulk of the skyline and N. Tryon by 2021.

8 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

Couple photos from around town this month and the last one is from Wilmington. Merry Christmas Charlotte and Happy Hanukkah from Wilmington. 

1. BACC 2. Ritz Carlton 3. BACC 4. Mint Museum 5. CLT airport 6. Ritz Carlton bottle tree  7.Wilmington Riverwalk 

IMG_3510.JPG

IMG_3516.JPG

IMG_3522.JPG

IMG_3532.JPG

IMG_3546.JPG

IMG_3919.JPG

IMG_4109.JPG

Nice pics. Could you smell any "cat urine" in Wilmington? LOL

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

No one day I smelled what I thought was papermaking  which is common in Charleston and Savannah too but no cat urine. Clear clean air.  

Very good. Just wanted to know if you could confirm the smell. This is the first I've ever heard about a cat smell in Wilmington. LOL

Anyway, I always enjoy your pics.

• Like 2