Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

You guys would love Brasil. I like the concept, they’re cute in magazines. 

But no shipping container houses. I could deal with a retail section or something in a used shipping container. But no homes, please. 

Edited by AirNostrumMAD

23 hours ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

LOL! 

For those that wanna know. 401 S. Graham will look a lot like the bottom 3/4 of PNC Tower in Raleigh

So basically a glass box.   Will there be stone (or stone-like concrete) at the street level?

I like crowns, but PNC's tacked on, kids' party hat looks ridiculous.  I'm glad that Charlotte's version of that tower will omit it.

Edited by SydneyCarton

If you were looking at it not through a camera. I mean 't in the area where the shot was taken, Do you think South End will eventually gather some height?

Eventually of course. There are two buildings under construction that will be the height of the panthers stadium for reference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can’t wait for that parking lot in the center of the thumbnail (the surface lot that separates BB&T Field from Ascent Uptown) to be developed. I think it’s big enough to accommodate something in the 300-400ft range. 

If that happened + with a decent sized 401 S. Graham, Romare-Bearden Park will be almost fully encased in high rises. Very possible.

• Like 3