Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

24 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

A little bit of both. I know they are working on something big in Southend, they've said it publicly. I know they control a big chunk of land at South Tryon and Carson Blvd, and I know 1100 South Tryon is going to be knocked down in the next year or two. I also have heard they are working on something kinda like railyard but bigger.  So 2+2+2=New Project in Southend that I imagine will be announced by year end.

1100 South Tryon is coming down?! I worked in that freaking building for 5 years. 

^^ Spectrum is only offering 2 year leases in 1100 South Tryon building which is extremely short for an office space. 

Bet they are advertising 2 and trying to keep it closer to 1. That building is a big under use of a South Tryon address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/15/2018 at 10:15 AM, grodney said:

Suburban walkability at its best.....live from Blakeney (which is a suburb of Ballantyne).

1) The amazing crosswalk and curb-cut to nowhere.

2) And less than 100 feet away........The even better crosswalk to stairway to nothing (no near curb-cut, no crosswalk, no far curb-cut, no sidewalk).

IMG_20180606_182334.jpg

IMG_20180606_182416.jpg

We need a thread for pics like this so I can easily share with family and friends.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, atlrvr said:

That's a great angle.

LNR 1st Ward

IC Hotel

Tryon Place

401 S Grahm (FNB)

All will make major impacts from here.

Bohemian will crack this picture, as will the Federal Courthouse and Polk