Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

1 hour ago, grodney said:

Scoff.  How do you like it now?

unknown2.jpg

Moral: Beer makes everything better.

(photo credit: Unknown Instagram)

wait am I supposed to like the girl, or the beer, or both? cuz both. apologies to the ladies who lurk/post on this forum (theres more than you'd think)

Edited by Guest

15 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

wait am I supposed to like the girl, or the beer, or both? cuz both. apologies to the ladies who lurk/post on this forum (theres more than you'd think)

Mostly the beer and the extreme distance, but whatever.

Maybe we need a Photo of the Day series.......the city as seen from each brewery.  I know the view from Catawba is cool.  And here's my shot from Sycamore last Sunday.......but just outside the fence thus no beer is visible:

sycuptown.jpg

• Like 4

Agree and that 85 and 77 dont really get close to Uptown as you drive by either. The density has greatly improved but I hope we can start building taller towers off of Tryon. I know that's our money street but towers like FNB and Market 42 will definitely help. In regard to your city feel comment, I call it the 360 test. Can I do a full circle and be surrounded by towers or see them in the distance (density test really).

Edited by CharlotteWkndBuzz
  • Like 1

I know I've said this before and I'll say it again, once the North Tryon plan kicks off and if Levine figures his $#!+ out then the full skyline will be massive. I'm hoping for a few more towers around the height of what we are already seeing (Market 42, Carolina Theater, etc) with a steady stepdown to around ten or so stories abutting 277. A dense skyline from loop end to loop end would be a beautiful sight.