Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

9 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

CMPD helicopter Snoopy is back in the air after some maintenance.  Great view of uptown today.  source Twitter.

Bring on Brooklyn Village, Duke, Convention Hotel, Spirit Square, Lincoln Harris Build Out, Market 42, Hal Marshall, Intercontinental, and any future announcement.  I guess Moxy too, though it'll be a shrimp

Edited by Guest

I wish 85 or 77 ran closer to the skyline sometimes.  One of my favorite things when driving out of town, is going through different downtown's on the highway (very imposing when you're driving).  277 sure does have some great views of the city though. 

Hope the N Tryon vision has some height to it...would really stretch the skyline out nicely and fill the gaps between the Sky-houses.

Edited by CharlotteWkndBuzz
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, CharlotteWkndBuzz said:

I wish 85 or 77 ran closer to the skyline sometimes.  One of my favorite things when driving out of town, is going through different downtown's on the highway (very imposing when you're driving).  277 sure does have some great views of the city though. 

Hope the N Tryon vision has some height to it...would really stretch the skyline out nicely and fill the gaps between the Sky-houses.

Going down 77 in the winter time is quite impressive- The skyline stays viewable on your left  a lot longer due to the leaves not being on the trees. I remember leaving Carowinds one day and stopping at the rest area in Fort Mill off 77. In the parking lot, two guys were talking about the buildings they past going down 77 and how awesome the skyline was. They had obviously never been to Charlotte. 

• Like 2