cltheel.sdl

Charlotte Photo of the Day

2 hours ago, BullDurhamer said:

i love how  they're going for the all out trashy look on the LU building.  Charlotte's new Christmas tree.

It’s typically all one color.  Will be rockin Memorial Day colors for a couple days. 

42 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

ugh, AC hotel isn't even built. 

It may be old, but it’s a nice photo.  Nonetheless, they should hire GMan and his drone,

Edited by SydneyCarton

Can anyone identify the tree species they've planted along Brevard in that shot?

14 hours ago, Seabrooke said:

Random photo tour from my day, tried to find some spots for you guys that I haven’t seen on here. Photos are from 25th st station, the new food hall being built near parkwood, southend,  and rail trail.

35 minutes ago, Crucial_Infra said:

Hey @Seabrooke this is a great shot! So crucial. 

4 hours ago, JoshuaDrown said:

The roof top of Garrison at Graham sure has one stellar view of the skyline. 

157A9C10-56C0-4FFD-8E73-09FE663B8DEF.thumb.jpeg.e7fce96235e84cf63f34b2338d658b90.jpeg

This photo makes me feel very small. Standing at the foot of bohemian last weekend, I marveled at how large it is. Then you see it in this imagine with everything else in context. Then again Bank of America Corporate Center is 145 of me tall.

Edited by ricky_davis_fan_21
  • Like 1