Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

1 hour ago, A2. said:

They should incorporate that little hut into the project just for KJ! That little parking hut is a long standing structure and should qualify as historic landmark. Ha!

I'll mention it to them. 

^Great pics KingoftheQC. From the first shot, it does appear that the FNB tower will be clearly visible from that side of the stadium based on the crane. That makes me happy!  Thanks for sharing! 

A2

• Like 4

Give me soul! Give me something that captures it! QC can do it! kJ can do it! We can do it! Doughnuts are culture and YOU are culture. Show me a picture of the day that shows me

Let’s make history! Let’s build a CITY

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, A2. said:

eck I’ll throw down:

A08161C2-24CF-4766-8F7B-0AB5863C88DA.jpeg

The second pic is when I’m feeling like I’m missing the QC from the Blue Ridge. The next to last is my son waiting on angels! (And yeah, the mums are dead. It’s December. Just left em’!!)

A2

I mistakenly thought that the best skyline in the Carolinas was  in Mecklenburg County!   Those photos are really beautiful.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I love the night shots...I often play a game in my head where I take 3 Charlotte midrise buildings and plop them down in a city around NC where the population just doesnt match the city size versus the downtown.  My city of choice is Fayetteville and all its suburban-rural sprawl.  I was just there visiting family and the traffic is horrendous around the mall.  Anyway, I'll take Railyard, One of Lincoln towers Southpark and to add a little flair Odell Plaza.  I wonder if Odell may be to OP though?