Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

25 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

Miscellaneous photos.  Keep up the good work other UPers as I am heading south to the Sunshine State soon.  I decided to splurge and treat myself to my own lanes for 60 cents on southbound 77 north of 85.   Love that view from the westside coming down Wilkinson.   I need to hire a driver so I can hang out the window please apply online. 

IMG_0745.JPG

IMG_0746.JPG

IMG_0752.JPG

IMG_0756.JPG

IMG_0757.JPG

IMG_0770.JPG

Are you moving? We can’t lose you. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, nicholas said:

DSC_6242.JPG

Catalyst has little architectural lights all around the top that haven’t been lit in years.  Sometimes I wonder if a storm or something makes a breaker trip and no one in building management even knows things like that are working or not.  It wasn’t a show stopper display, but it was a nice touch.  Turn ‘em back on!

But... nice shot! 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, turbocraig said:

Catalyst has little architectural lights all around the top that haven’t been lit in years.  Sometimes I wonder if a storm or something makes a breaker trip and no one in building management even knows things like that are working or not.  It wasn’t a show stopper display, but it was a nice touch.  Turn ‘em back on!

But... nice shot! 

Thanks!  Always liked the buildings over by Bearden park.  I hadn't ever heard that before about the lights, anyone have a pic with them visible?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yo Diaz! said:

c6731990661b4605b2896a505fa70cf9.plist5f41254138eeaee2b84a4a22fe64f1fd.plist2c816febf0e935c9c164f8a03f0290d2.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Yo Diaz!  When did you take these photos?  It's mid-January now, but in the photos all the deciduous trees are green. 

They're lovely photos.  Thanks for posting & welcome to UP!

Edited by QCxpat
  • Like 3