Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

On 8/24/2020 at 9:52 PM, JorgiPorgi said:

Historic Uptown Charlotte ;) 

A5C9A2AD-39FF-44AB-BF41-9A89AB2F3982.jpeg

One of my friends used to work at the far-end of that building for a Law Firm. She lives in NYC now but I send her pictures from time-to-time to show her how much the streetscape has changed

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Mgelbach said:

Charlotte's skyline is officially wide enough that I cant get the whole thing in one frame. Some of the cranes in South End didn't quite make it in.

Side Note: Does anyone have their Part 107 certification? I would love to get certified to be able to start selling prints of drone photos. (Not this one obviously)

DJI_0107-HDR.jpg

South End's skyline is only going to get taller. Crazy!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LvninATLviaCLT said:

Got a huge favor to ask, I don't hardly post but I've been lurking around since like 2005. Charlotte is my hometown but I have been in Atlanta for 22 years. Tomorrow night uptown is suppose to light up purple for chiari awareness month and i have someone in my life that has chiari. If anyone could snap some pics of the skyline tomorrow night while its in purple and post them I would be forever grateful and would love to share them with my chiari friend and in the chiari group that they are in.....thanks y'all and btw I travel all across America and Charlotte's skyline is one of the most unique and beautiful skylines in America, y'all have come a long way over the years

I'll grab some pictures for you! If you want, feel free to PM your phone number or contact info and I'll make sure to send them over for you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

^^^ Wow Dimensionals green roof is beautiful and what an asset for their employees.

I kind of love that they went with turf for the roof. It always looks super vibrant, even in winter. I just wish it was a bit more open to the public, rooftop restaurant would've been sweet.

• Like 4