Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

On 10/6/2021 at 9:23 PM, AirNostrumMAD said:

A long time ago on this website I posted Charlotte should try to be the “City of Lights” and it seems every year more and more buildings get lots of lights. 

Everyone wants a dumb Ferris Wheel or they come up with ideas that multiple other cities already have. The light thing is pretty unique. The city should run with it. 

Very much agree! I hope the new Duke tower includes some in the same style as the Truist tower. Everyone who comes to visit always compliments the skyline at night, it really is our best feature!

29 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

First the Krispy Kreme around the corner now a Bitty and Beau's Coffeshop I am in heaven.  Today no wonder this neighborhood is attracting 20-31 story apartment towers everywhere.

taken by my friend.  will get my cup later today. 

IMG_5602.jpg

IMG_5604.jpg

Love KK & Bitty and Beau’s!!! 

• Like 2