Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

My brother was in town and he brought in his gear, so I'm posting this for him. I'm sure I'll post more, this is the one he has up so far. I'll give him the credit since it was NOT my taking:

charlotte1wsig.jpg

His website is here. He has a Nikon D50 and the lens he was using on this was a Sigma 10-20mm for those that are photo buffs. He is beyond my expertise so any questions/comments I'll forward to him or you can leave him something on his Flickr.

EDIT: Same camera/lens/Brother:

Skyline from Royal Court Area:

Cityscape.jpg

Avenue from the Amenities Deck.

ericsapartmentwsigandborder.jpg

Center City:

upwsigandborder.jpg

Sorry for the excess... Just wanted to post his work since he was here for a limited time and it's sort of an outsiders view.

Edited by Andyc545

My brother was in town and he brought in his gear, so I'm posting this for him. I'm sure I'll post more, this is the one he has up so far. I'll give him the credit since it was NOT my taking:

charlotte1wsig.jpg

His website is here. He has a Nikon D50 and the lens he was using on this was a Sigma 10-20mm for those that are photo buffs. He is beyond my expertise so any questions/comments I'll forward to him or you can leave him something on his Flickr.

EDIT: Same camera/lens/Brother:

Skyline from Royal Court Area:

Cityscape.jpg

Avenue from the Amenities Deck.

ericsapartmentwsigandborder.jpg

Center City:

upwsigandborder.jpg

Sorry for the excess... Just wanted to post his work since he was here for a limited time and it's sort of an outsiders view.

Anyone of these, especially the skyline shot, could win the chambers anual photo contest. I suggest he enter them.