Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

^Awkward? I disagree. It will help to give the skyline more of an east-west orientation as most of the towers dominating the skyline are positioned on a north-south axis. I also like the fact that from some angles (including the one in the previous picture; the perspective from Bryant Park is another), the Vue will fill space between the core of the skyline and the O'Dell building.

^Thanks. Wells Fargo will definitely be the most prominent tower in the skyline from this angle.

Yeah but it adds so much depth from that perspective too, with Wach sticking significantly over the taller BofA. Once Vue is up and you have the tallest 4 towers at different depths, it's going to add a lot pf dimension.

That's a great shot krazee! Shows how lonely the Vue is going to be until we get some density down that way. Which unfortunately won't be for awhile considering there are so many newer low rises, a cemetery, church property, and green-space between it, Avenue, and Trademark.

Here is a shot I took a week or so ago from a unit in 230 S Tryon:

IMG_0884.jpg

I love the color of Avenue and the density from this angle.