Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

There were almost 2 dozen riders at Dixie's late Saturday afternoon. There were over 2 dozen skateboarders at an old loading dock on 8th st. near the tracks. If the weather is nice next Sat. I might stop by and see of they are there again so I can get some photos.

I might do the same. Sounds like fun.

There sure is a lot of color in the bottom left hand corner of that picture. I've never noticed all those signs lit up in so many colors before.

Yes, you can see the green Holiday Inn sigh, the blue of 7th St. Station, and the neon lights on the new Aloft Hotel. Unfortunately Odell wasn't lit up. Also, the Ritz-Carlton is still mostly dark inside.

That Bryant Park photo greatly captures how the skyline is expanding with the Vue and Wells Fargo. Also, at least from this angle, I think Wells Fargo will (when completed) easily appear to be taller than BOA Corporate Center. I also like how Catalyst tries to fill the gap between the BOA and Wells Fargo/Wachovia sides of town. Nice photos everyone!