Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

img9118o.jpg

That is a beautiful shot and a different perspective of Charlotte (vibrant street level vs. just skyline). It makes me really wish they had gone forward with the condo tower component of that building as I could just imagine how incredible it would look particularly with the proposed green market at street level

Edited by Urbanity

I like that one, eastsider. Great work. thumbsup.gif

Another skyline shot for you guys. I hate the powerlines had to mess up an otherwise awesome view though:

4041783020_718fb34f85_b.jpg

Corp. is still the first thing that catches my eye when I see skyline photos despite the "Power Tower" being so prominent and different.

I didn't take this shot, but saw it in the latest findyourcenter.com e-mail newsletter. This is an amazing shot that I'm not sure I've seen before. Kudos to whoever can duplicate it and post it on here in a larger version for us to gawk at! :)

post-1-12575433544118_thumb.jpg

That is a cool shot... Definitely makes Charlotte's skyline look colorful.

CLTNative....great picture. It makes the city look very dense.

If anyone could recreate this picture, it would be amazing, especially with the lighting around 5pm. The Vue would be taller, DEC essentially completed, and 1BOAC might even pop above the Arlington.

Thanks for the words! I took this shot back in June. I am pretty new to photography, would really like to get back up there and retake this one. Especially since the water tower has a new skin. Here you go!

Kudos for positioning yourself for such a wonderful shot and thanks for posting a larger version! The small version in the newsletter was amazing, but when blown up it gives a surreal image of downtown. Certainly gives the most density to the skyline over any other shot I've ever seen.