Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

Wish I had had my camera on me tonight. Uptown is gorgeous tonight with the stadium lit up catching a little bit of fog up high in the skyline, DEC is in Panthers Blue, and the moon was in just the right spot. I almost wanted to just stop on 77 and take a pic with my phone. In retrospect, probably a good idea I didn't. But if anybody is lens ready near uptown, the city looks amazing right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of you may remember I did an amateur looking video tour of Uptown about a year or so ago, but since then I've upgraded cameras and taken film much more seriously. I was in town a week ago and decided to take a break from the road videos that I usually do on my travels and re-film Uptown in HD. I thought this turned out pretty cool since many projects like the Duke Energy Center, Wells Fargo CC, Nascar HOF, and Ritz/Bank of America have all been completed since I last filmed and are featured in this video:

Yes, I know I ran two traffic lights in this. :) My apologies if any of you were driving alongside me and assumed I was an ***hole driver. I've got a limited amount of HD recording time on my camera that I use and tried to make the first one and didn't see the second one due to the CATS bus. And, many thanks to InitialD for his awesome photo used in the opening. As a photographer, I am greatly envious of that shot. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Some of you may remember I did an amateur looking video tour of Uptown about a year or so ago, but since then I've upgraded cameras and taken film much more seriously. I was in town a week ago and decided to take a break from the road videos that I usually do on my travels and re-film Uptown in HD. I thought this turned out pretty cool since many projects like the Duke Energy Center, Wells Fargo CC, Nascar HOF, and Ritz/Bank of America have all been completed since I last filmed and are featured in this video:

Yes, I know I ran two traffic lights in this. :) My apologies if any of you were driving alongside me and assumed I was an ***hole driver. I've got a limited amount of HD recording time on my camera that I use and tried to make the first one and didn't see the second one due to the CATS bus. And, many thanks to InitialD for his awesome photo used in the opening. As a photographer, I am greatly envious of that shot. :thumbsup:

I think the music goes great with the video. I also like the "Queen City" signs you put on there. I was surprised at all the activity going on but it was probably shot on the weekend. An impressive video to say the least. :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...