Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

Eric, those are fantastic! Did you take the second photo of the new Bank of America tower from the Ritz Carlton's pool area or the Holiday Inn deck? :thumbsup:

Thanks, all of those were actually taken from the Avenue Condo building. I have a bunch more but don't want to spam this page so here's just a few others.

1-19-11

1162322941_BkRpT-L.jpg

1162323093_JfdaS-L.jpg

1162322801_d46sq-L.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, some of you may remember I made a video tour of Uptown at night a few pages back. Well, I just finished another tour of some of the inner core neighborhoods like part of Myers Park, Midtown/Metropolitan, and South End. I'm also planning on doing a tour of Myers Park, South Park, and Ballantyne during the day and NoDa at night.

Hope you enjoy! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Charlotte in the clouds...

I woke up to this view early Saturday morning. Very surreal! Unfortunetly I waited a little too long because the fog/clouds were dissipating, it was much thicker not 20min earlier. I was pressed for time, so I got ready quick, skipped breakfast, and snapped these off before heading out.

5-7-11

i-FJtPD55-L.jpg

i-2mCWFfM-L.jpg

i-QhwQZ8G-L.jpg

i-6fQKXbX-L.jpg

i-7v9dsmc-L.jpg

Charlotte in the clouds...

I woke up to this view early Saturday morning. Very surreal! Unfortunetly I waited a little too long because the fog/clouds were dissipating, it was much thicker not 20min earlier. I was pressed for time, so I got ready quick, skipped breakfast, and snapped these off before heading out.

5-7-11

i-FJtPD55-L.jpg

i-2mCWFfM-L.jpg

i-QhwQZ8G-L.jpg

i-6fQKXbX-L.jpg

i-7v9dsmc-L.jpg

AMAZING as usual Mo

Hey guys, some of you may remember I made a video tour of Uptown at night a few pages back. Well, I just finished another tour of some of the inner core neighborhoods like part of Myers Park, Midtown/Metropolitan, and South End. I'm also planning on doing a tour of Myers Park, South Park, and Ballantyne during the day and NoDa at night.

Hope you enjoy! :)

Love the video, love the song, love how it took me back to a chilly dusk in the winter. Thank you so much. Who's the music by?

• 2 weeks later...