cltheel.sdl

Charlotte Photo of the Day

Eric, those are fantastic! Did you take the second photo of the new Bank of America tower from the Ritz Carlton's pool area or the Holiday Inn deck? :thumbsup:

Thanks, all of those were actually taken from the Avenue Condo building. I have a bunch more but don't want to spam this page so here's just a few others.

1-19-11

1162322941_BkRpT-L.jpg

1162323093_JfdaS-L.jpg

1162322801_d46sq-L.jpg

I was in Charlotte this weekend and decided to test out my new camera around the Uptown area.

5402046302_7ec346e063_z.jpg

5401463405_41149a8ec5_z.jpg

5402083372_a2d51e2bb8_z.jpg

5401503493_16b99df007_z.jpg

5402130350_a574329eea_z.jpg

5403971118_8922d84c12_z.jpg

5403379491_814e27ccc8_z.jpg

5403383785_f3e007b4a6_z.jpg

5403389981_b7b45ff472_z.jpg

5403994708_36f620b302_z.jpg

I realize they're pretty standard shots, but I enjoyed walking around photographing all the new structures that have popped up since the last time I did a thorough photo tour of the city.

Hey guys, some of you may remember I made a video tour of Uptown at night a few pages back. Well, I just finished another tour of some of the inner core neighborhoods like part of Myers Park, Midtown/Metropolitan, and South End. I'm also planning on doing a tour of Myers Park, South Park, and Ballantyne during the day and NoDa at night.

Hope you enjoy! :)

I had seen photos of the Niki de Saint Phalle sculptures at The Green and they looked cool. Then I saw them in person and they were AMAZING. So I took this video - because the photos don't do them justice:

Charlotte in the clouds...

I woke up to this view early Saturday morning. Very surreal! Unfortunetly I waited a little too long because the fog/clouds were dissipating, it was much thicker not 20min earlier. I was pressed for time, so I got ready quick, skipped breakfast, and snapped these off before heading out.

5-7-11

i-FJtPD55-L.jpg

i-2mCWFfM-L.jpg

i-QhwQZ8G-L.jpg

i-6fQKXbX-L.jpg

i-7v9dsmc-L.jpg

Charlotte in the clouds...

I woke up to this view early Saturday morning. Very surreal! Unfortunetly I waited a little too long because the fog/clouds were dissipating, it was much thicker not 20min earlier. I was pressed for time, so I got ready quick, skipped breakfast, and snapped these off before heading out.

5-7-11

i-FJtPD55-L.jpg

i-2mCWFfM-L.jpg

i-QhwQZ8G-L.jpg

i-6fQKXbX-L.jpg

i-7v9dsmc-L.jpg

AMAZING as usual Mo

Hey guys, some of you may remember I made a video tour of Uptown at night a few pages back. Well, I just finished another tour of some of the inner core neighborhoods like part of Myers Park, Midtown/Metropolitan, and South End. I'm also planning on doing a tour of Myers Park, South Park, and Ballantyne during the day and NoDa at night.

Hope you enjoy! :)

Love the video, love the song, love how it took me back to a chilly dusk in the winter. Thank you so much. Who's the music by?

Here's a couple from that insane lightning storm we had last week. Around 1am Wednesday morning, it was nonstop for about 30min.

5-11-11-032-copy-L.jpg

5-11-11-029-copy-L.jpg

5-11-11-024-copy-L.jpg

I walk the same basic route through NoDa almost every day. I pass the same litter, dog poo, stickers and fliers daily.

Today I snapped photos of those things - so I'll never forget. Enjoy.

. . . . . . .

My Daily NoDa

. . . . . . .

Love the video, love the song, love how it took me back to a chilly dusk in the winter. Thank you so much. Who's the music by?

Lucky Man by The Verve :) Thanks!