Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

p1161736178-5.jpg

Pictures just do no justice for SouthEnd. All that's been built and it still looks like there is a lot more opportunitie (Crescent Stonewall, Proffit Dixon and Tryon Place are really going to make SouthEnd and Uptown look very blended.

Edited by AirNostrumMAD
  • Like 2

Has anyone seen plans for the new Ferguson showroom on Summit? Passing by it gives me an awfully suburban feeling...its set back from the road a good bit with an embankment, and it looks like it will be surface parking at the intersection.

edit: thought I was asking this in the Southend Midrise thread. feel free to move

Edited by nonillogical

Yeah... 2nd ward needs some much needed love. 

Yeah... 2nd ward needs some much needed love. 

in 2005 there was a massive plan to turn the 14.2 acres back there around what was then Adams Mark Hotel, into 600+ condos/apartments, a conference center, 200k office space, sadly all we got out of it was a hotel that became a black stain on the DNC 2012.

This shot will be even more amazing in about 2 years!

Dude "The Patio at Packard" is going to be so amazing. Best bar in the city, and it ain't even open yet.

Dude "The Patio at Packard" is going to be so amazing. Best bar in the city, and it ain't even open yet.

Do you have the paparazzi following you?  We get to see new profile pic's every week.  Should we know you from somewhere?  It's your wife/girlfriend that's the famous one.  You are just basking in her celebrity.

post-10623-143154167573_thumb.jpg

Beautiful day for a game. Only a medium turnout today, but it is a day game so what can you expect?

Special thanks goes out to the 8th inning heckler, I'm fully confident you are the reason the Knights won in the 10th

Edited by AuLukey

Lego BAC!

Made by LEGO fan JT (John Turner) from Winston Salem. I know this because I was an exhibitor at the event (BrickMagic) and I am a member of NCLUG. Some truly awesome talent at the event. Seeing BAC was awesome, but he also had some other great treasures including the Sears (Willis) Tower, NC Capital, Old Well @ Chapel Hill, etc.

• Like 1