All eyes on Virginia

beltwayboy08

The only reason blacks and other poor citizens of this country don't want these jobs is because we can't make a living on so little.If those jobs were paying living wages,there would be plenty of legal citizens to fill them.This work should be offered to poor citizens of this country.Here in the ghetto where I live we have what appears to be illegal aliens building homes in our neighborhood that we can't afford to live in.Black people and poor people in this country has not overcome.If they have millions of jobs to offer millions of illegal aliens.why are so many american citizens unemployed?and barely making ends meet.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my cousin was reading posts that i had made and joined as beltwayboy07.

the only reason that this topic is on this thread is because it is how virginia is leading the way. its one of many things that virginia has done first. not until someone else started voiceing their oppinion, was i open with mine. the topic was on the decline when i was ruthlessly attacked for posting my oppinion. i didnt call this thread "tell me what you think of illeagal immigration". if i had, i wouldnt have posted it on this sight.

i agree with the fact that i would do the exact same thing. but then that would'nt make it right, would it. i would knowingly, but unintentionally, be stealing from hard working american families. so, are you ready to either go back and re-read the whole thread, or do you want to stop making me defend myself for somthing that has nothing to do with this topic, and talk about what this thread was ment for?

Can both of you lay off the who attacked who debate please? The discussion is getting petty and pointless and has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Also, we already have a debate about illegal immigration going on in the coffee house. Here's a link to the thread. It seems to me that perhaps this discussion has become more suited to that arena.

The only reason blacks and other poor citizens of this country don't want these jobs is because we can't make a living on so little.If those jobs were paying living wages,there would be plenty of legal citizens to fill them.This work should be offered to poor citizens of this country.Here in the ghetto where I live we have what appears to be illegal aliens building homes in our neighborhood that we can't afford to live in.Black people and poor people in this country has not overcome.If they have millions of jobs to offer millions of illegal aliens.why are so many american citizens unemployed?and barely making ends meet.

I don't have anything against mexicans,but I hate the greedy corporations that extort them just to fatten the lining of their pockets.at the expense of poor people and african americans.How can you do a background check on an illegal immigrant ?When black people with a minor criminal record applies for a job,they are usually turned away.We don't know what kind of crime they may have commited where they came from.

I'm quite aware that all illegals aren't mexicans,but I can't think of any other ethnic group that wants to come to america by the millions seeking employment.Like I said in an earlier post.Blacks with minor criminal offences are usually turned away during the application process.How can you do background checks on illegal immigrants?I hope you all can understand that this is not fair to blacks.and by no means do I have anything against Mexicans or any other member of the human race.What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I don't have anything against mexicans,but I hate the greedy corporations that extort them just to fatten the lining of their pockets.at the expense of poor people and african americans.How can you do a background check on an illegal immigrant ?When black people with a minor criminal record applies for a job,they are usually turned away.We don't know what kind of crime they may have commited where they came from.

Archived