Predators Ticket-thon/Rally

This thursday July 19th at the Sommet Center is the Nashville Predators ticket-thon and fan rally.

This event is FREE for all ages, and should be a very fun event for Hockey enthusiast and casual fans alike. 104.5 The Zone will be broadcasting live all day from the areana floor, and fans businesses are encouraged to come join the festivities. The whole arena will be open to the public, and many radio personalities and players will be on hand. Avaliable seats will be marked so that people can choose, in person, if they would like a ticket plan.

Different events will be happening throughout the day leading up to a fan rally between 6-7pm. Come out, wear you Preads gear and show your support for Nashville hockey!

FREE parking will be provided by Central Parking at the 5th and Demonbreun Lot.

Great prizes will be given away all day provided by Pepsi Co and Budweiser.

Schedule of events from The Zone; here

6am-10am

The Wake Up Zone

Frank Wycheck, Kevin Ingram, and Mark Howard

10am-2pm

Nashville Predators Insiders

Willy Daunic and Pete Weber

11-1pm: Businesses are invited to come down to the arena and look over seat possibilities. Available seats will be tagged.

Box Lunches will be available for only $5.

Special thanks to Renaissance Nashville Hotel, hilton Downtown Nashville, Hilton Downtown Nashville, Loew's Venderbilt Hotel, Holiday Inn Select-Vanderbilt, Marriott Hotel-Vanderbilt, and Doubletree Hotel

2pm-6pm

The Sports Zone

George Plaster and Darren McFarland with Mike Coyne, Rick Regen, Butch Spyridon, and Ralph Shulz

6pm-7pm

THE RALLY

Any and all interested Predators fan is invited. The Rally will be held on the floor of The Sommet Center.

BE LOUD and wear your Predators Jersey and gear!

7pm-9pm

The Sports Zone

George Plaster, Willy Daunic, and Darren McFarland

To see a flier visit ourteamNasHviLle.com

Attn Moderators: I understand that this might not be the correct place for this thread, however this issue is very important to me (and many others on the board). I wanted to put it in Nashville's highest traffic forum. I respect your judgement, but simply ask that you leave this thread in it's current location until after thursday. Thank You

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard this morning that Andrea Conte, the First Lady of Tennessee, will be the keynote speaker at tonight's event, that's a bigtime name in the state coming out and showing support for the team. She, and I assume the Governor, have had season tickets since the team came to town from the report I heard. Really nice to see the growing support for keeping the team get the media exposure and attention they need to make this the issue within the city it should be.

Archived