Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barakat

4th & Monroe

9 posts in this topic

There sure are a wide variety of housing options here. Something for most everybody.

^ Yeah definitely has a lot of variety. I have to say this looks like an outstanding project for that are of the city and will no doubt help encourage further redevelopment projects in the area. Germantown is really growing into its full pontential a great rate it seems to me.

A shot of 4th & Monroe going up. This one will wrap around the corner and have retail. This is a good looking project, IMO.

IMG_5472.jpg

this is the first time i am seeing this project, very nice indeed, cant wait til it is done

I really like this project too. There's so many options, the units are roomy, and I like the overall look of the project. I hope to see more projects like this one in Germantown.

I really like this project too. There's so many options, the units are roomy, and I like the overall look of the project. I hope to see more projects like this one in Germantown.

Some homes at 4th & Monroe are now ready for occupancy and are listed on realtracs.com.

I grew up on the North side of town, that area looks a whole lot better than what it use to look like. Its amazing

how much it has changed over the years.